The public is encouraged to attend the Rural Communities Foundation of Nova Scotia’s AGM on May 31, 2018.
Media are encouraged to attend. Panelists will be available for photos and interviews.
WHAT: The AGM program will feature the Rural Vitality Grants Panel. Panelists will give presentations on their projects that received funding from RCF.
WHEN: Thursday May 31, 2018 – 1:00 to 3:00pm
WHERE: Lecture Theatre, Forrester Hall, NSCC Truro, 36 Arthur St., Truro NS
WHO: RCF Vice Chair Greg Levy, moderator
Rural Vitality Grants Panelists:
• Levi Cliche, Clean Annapolis Valley River Project Society
• Jim Mustard & Christine Villneff, Raising the Villages
• Bob Cervelli & Andy Horsnell, The Centre for Local Prosperity
• Brennan Googoo, Ulnooweg Development Group
• Gwen Wilson and Melissa Merritt, Digby Neck Collective
The Rural Communities Foundation of Nova Scotia supports community-based initiatives which:
• Seek to improve understanding of issues facing rural and coastal communities in Nova Scotia
• Offer solutions to problems and challenges of rural and coastal Nova Scotia
• Create an environment that enhances and sustains rural and coastal Nova Scotia
Arthur Bull, Chair RCF firstname.lastname@example.org (902) 247-5522